Bekkathyst’s Prosperity & Success Jar
I just threw together a little jar to help me focus on my work (business has been a bit slow this month), and lift my spirits a bit. These are just the things that work for me, so it might not be the same for everyone. Before I put everything together, I lit a yellow candle and said this little chant. Just to help me focus on my goal.
Here’s what I added and why:
- Basil- Attracts luck, money, success
- Cinnamon stick- Attracts prosperity
- Ginger root- Attracts money
- Lavender- Eases depression, brings peace
- Nutmeg- Attracts luck and prosperity
- Lemon peel- Rids of negativity
- Orange oil- Attracts luck and success
- A drop of seawater- I added this for me because the ocean is my happy place, and I collected that seawater on a trip to my favorite rocky beach with my husband.
- Natural citrine- Brings luck and prosperity, and banishes negative energy
- Amethyst- Rids of negative energy
- Quartz- For it’s cleansing and balancing properties
As I added everything, I said the properties out loud, and I was very focused on my goal of happiness and prosperity. It helps me to visualize the ocean since it’s my happy place, but you must visualize whatever makes you happy and focused.
Although often described as Albino, these peacocks are actually leucistic.
Animals with leucism do not have red coloured eyes, unlike albinos. Eye colour is typically blue. This genetic mutation causes the lack of all pigment in a specimen, unlike albinism where it is only melanin missing